Anybody have a clue what the helicopter is doing flying around Norton tonight with their spotlight on. They have been circling the area for about 30 minutes.
Anybody have a clue what the helicopter is doing flying around Norton tonight with their spotlight on. They have been circling the area for about 30 minutes.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I had a friend who lives in Wise say that the same thing was happening in his neighborhood the other night.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Was just informed that it is local rescue, fire, police, and other emergency personel practicing med flight runs or something of that nature
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
well **** thought it mite of been something excitinglol
They are checking power lines.
Bookmarks